Intrepid Sportfishing Kona Coast - Big Island Hawaii
Intrepid Sportfishing and Big Island Activities Discount offers you the most friendly and experienced crew to ensure that your Big Island Deep Sea Fishing experience is top notch. Hawaii Fishing is one of the most popular Big Island Tours that you can take part in. Make sure that you book these Big Island Activities well in advance because they tend to fill up very quickly! When you book these Hawaii Activities through Big Island Activities Discount, you’re sure to save!
Intrepid Sportfishing offers:
• Light Tackle Fishing • Big Game Sport Fishing Charters • Multi-Day Trips • Saltwater Fly-Fishing •
• Marlin, Tuna, Spearfish Fishing • Night Fishing • Dolphin and Wahoo Fishing • Tournament Fishing •
• Whale Watching • Combination Tours • Snorkeling •¡Hablamos Espanol! •
Climb on board and enjoy the sheer excitement of Big Island Deep Sea Fishing in the gorgeous, crystal blue waters of Big Island Hawaii. Intrepid Sportfishing’s captain and crew love working with all skill levels, so you’re sure to have a blast during this Big Island Tour.
Other sportfishing destinations require that you spend up to two hours on a boat ride before you’re even able to begin fishing. Not with Hawaii Fishing! The Kona Coast gives you the opportunity to hook big game within just minutes of departing from Honokohau Harbor. This is because of the way that the islands were formed due to volcanic activity. The Intrepid can be in extremely deep waters while still in sight of the coast! This means that you spend less time waiting and more time Big Island Deep Sea Fishing!
The deep marine canyons and steep drop-offs are hunting grounds for those big game fish that you want including striped marlin, blue marlin, swordfish, spearfish, big eye tuna, yellowfin tuna, wahoo, and mahi-mahi.
Record-sized game has been hooked just minutes from Intrepid Sportfishing’s harbor!
When it comes to these Big Island Activities, your satisfaction is held as the top priority.
You can choose from half day, ¾-day, full day, overnight, and custom Hawaii Fishing packages.
Big Island Tours that combine snorkeling, Big Island Deep Sea Fishing, and whale watching are available on request.
Intrepid Sportfishing is situated a brief drive north of Kailua-Kona town and a short drive south of the many gorgeous resorts along the Kona Coast.
• 42’ LOA Bertram Yachtfisher complete with an ideal layout for cruising and sportfishing
• Clean and well maintained
• Air-conditioned salon
• Capt. Dennis Cintas has a full 40 years of worldwide deep sea fishing experience
• Helpful, friendly, non-smoking captain and crew
Our guest’s safety is our main concern.
• The Intrepid is one of three Kona boats awarded with the United States Coast Guard's Premier Safety Certification
• Capt. Cintas is First Aid and CPR certified
• The Intrepid's deep cockpit is extremely safe for small children
Professionally-outfitted Hawaii Fishing charters
• Heavy tackle, light tackle, and stand-up
• Shimano Tiagra and Penn International reels with matching custom rods
• Custom tournament fighting chair
• Taxidermy services available
• Available for all major fishing tournaments
• Bring a digital color photograph of your catch home
• Snorkel gear available
If you’d like to keep your catch from these Hawaii Activities, great! We’ll fillet and package your fish so it’s easy to transport. We are also happy to get your fish ready for shipping (under 25 lbs).
Bring some of your catch home, or allow us to recommend a nearby restaurant that would love to cook your catch so you can celebrate your conquest over a tasty and unforgettable meal!
All water, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages are included in these Big Island Activities!
January 2006 - The Hawaiian International Billfish Association announced that Capt. Dennis Cintas and the Intrepid’s crew have been awarded the esteemed Richard Boone "Gold" Award for the 2005 Hawaiian International Billfish Tournament. This honor is awarded by participating international teams to their selection of the best vessel, captain and crew for the year’s competition. The Intrepid Sportfishing team placed first out of 30 other boats.
Intrepid Vessel Facts:
- 42-foot LOA Bertram Yachtfisher
- Comfortable, clean and well-maintained
- Air-conditioned salon
- Penn International and Shimano Tiagra reels, with matching custom rods
- Heavy tackle, stand-up and light tackle
- Custom tournament fighting chair
- One of only three Kona charter boats awarded with the U.S. Coast Guard's Premier Safety Certification
- Deep cockpit is safe for small children