Body Glove - Afternoon Whale Watching Tour
Guaranteed whale sightings or you get to come again for free!
The Body Glove Whale Watching Tour offered through Big Island Activities Discount gives you and your traveling companions a chance to see the majestic Pacific Humpback Whale in its natural environment! This Big Island Whale Watching adventure is an awe-inspiring excursion that lets you observe these endangered, magical ocean mammals.
You’ll check out whales up close with loads of incredible photo opportunities during this Big Island Tour, so don’t forget your camera!
These Big Island Activities include refreshments and snacks. The Body Glove Whale Watching Tour brings you to check out dolphins, whales, turtles and more! Enjoy Big Island Whale Watching with a certified marine naturalist as your guide, an underwater hydrophone so you can hear the whales, guaranteed sightings and a no-host premium bar.
- Whale watch cruise along the Big Island’s Kona Coast
- See humpback whales in their natural habitat
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Snacks & refreshments - roasted red bell pepper hummus, pita chips, fresh fruit and pub mix, island juices, sodas, water, Kona coffee and
- Premium cash bar
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
Kona Whale Watching Tour
The Body Glove
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:30 pm at Kailua-Kona Pier.
Tour time: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
- Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to boarding.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Wednesdays from December through March
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with underwater hydrophones to listen to the whales. The vessel also has three restrooms and is wheelchair accessible.