Body Glove Cruises Whale Watching Tours
Guaranteed whale sightings or you get to come again for free!
The Body Glove Whale Watching Tour offered through Big Island Activities Discount gives you and your traveling companions a chance to see the majestic Pacific Humpback Whale in its natural environment! This Big Island Whale Watching adventure is an awe-inspiring excursion that lets you observe these endangered, magical ocean mammals.
You’ll check out whales up close with loads of incredible photo opportunities during this Big Island Tour, so don’t forget your camera!
These Big Island Activities include refreshments and snacks. The Body Glove Whale Watching Tour brings you to check out dolphins, whales, turtles and more! Enjoy Big Island Whale Watching with a certified marine naturalist as your guide, an underwater hydrophone so you can hear the whales, guaranteed sightings and a no-host premium bar.
Includes: Snacks & refreshments - mango cream cheese, chutney and crackers, fresh fruit and pub mix, island juices, sodas, water, Kona coffee and assorted teas
- Light snacks: mango cream cheese, chutney and crackers, fresh fruit and pub mix
- Island juices, sodas and water
- Kona coffee and assorted teas
- Premium cash bar
The Body Glove
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Kailua-Kona Pier.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Body Glove Cruises offers Afternoon Whale Watching tours on the Big Island of Hawaii. Enjoy Big Island Whale Watching tours at a savings through Hawaii Discount. Light snacks are provided (lunch provided on Wednesdays) and a premium cash bar is available.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from December 15 through March
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with underwater hydrophones to listen to the whales. The vessel also has three restrooms and is wheelchair accessible.