Captain Cook Historical Sunset Dinner Cruise
If you’re looking for a dinner cruise that provides more than just a buffet and sunset view – if you want a little piece of Hawaiian history along the way, then book the Captain Cook Historical Cruise through Big Island Activities Discount. This Big Island Dinner Cruise takes you back in time to a place when Captain Cook ruled the seas and powerful Kings ruled the land.
The evening begins with a complimentary cocktail from a fully stocked bar. As you cruise to the Kealakekua Bay a tour guide will entertain with stories of Hawaiian history and legends. Before dinner you’ll visit famous landmarks such as the Ahu’ena Heiau, the Holua Slide, and the Kuamo’o Battlefield. Once at the Bay, a full course Hawaiian dinner will be served.
- Mauna Loa Big Island Macadamia Nuts (Vegan/GF)
- Kealaola Farm Mixed Salad Greens, Waimea Grape Tomatoes,
Japanese Cucumber, Red Onion (Vegan/GF)
- Served with a Papaya Seed Vinaigrette
- Thai Coconut Curry with Hamakua Sweet Potatoes, Hawaiian Breadfruit, Carrots, &
Bell Peppers (Vegan/GF)
- Steamed Jasmine Rice (Vegan/GF)
- Kiawe Mango Barbecue
short ribs served with a Mango salsa (GF)
- Island Baked Coconut Dinner Rolls served
with Butter (Vegetarian)
- Cheesecake with a Local Lilikoi Glaze (Vegetarian)
- 100% Kona Coffee
- Included is one complimentary cocktail. Cash bar
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
Big Island Dinner Cruise
Body Glove Cruise
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Check in at 3:30 pm at the Kailua-Kona pier View Map
Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
- All guests must agree to comply to the following COVID-19 disclaimer:
I certify that I am not displaying signs of COVID-19 and have not been in contact with an individual confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days. I will provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID-19 test approved by the state of Hawaii and/or that I have been on island for a minimum of 10 days. Additionally, I agree to wear a nose and mouth covering while boarding and disembarking the vessel.
Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to boarding.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
Seating is first come first serve.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
- 3 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms and is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.