Captain Cook Historical Sunset Dinner Cruise
If you’re looking for a dinner cruise that provides more than just a buffet and sunset view – if you want a little piece of Hawaiian history along the way, then book the Captain Cook Historical Cruise through Big Island Activities Discount. This Big Island Dinner Cruise takes you back in time to a place when Captain Cook ruled the seas and powerful Kings ruled the land.
The evening begins with a complimentary cocktail from a fully stocked bar. As you cruise to the Kealakekua Bay a tour guide will entertain with stories of Hawaiian history and legends. Before dinner you’ll visit famous landmarks such as the Ahu’ena Heiau, the Holua Slide, and the Kuamo’o Battlefield. Once at the Bay, a full course Hawaiian dinner will be served.
- Vegetable Crudités (Gluten Free)
- Assorted Cheeses (Gluten Free)
- Lomi Ahi Tuna (Gluten Free)
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- South Pacific Avocado Dip (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Pita Chips (Vegan)
- Kalua Pork & Braised Purple Cabbage (Gluten Free)
- Ginger Shoyu Braised Beef (Gluten Free)
- Pineapple Glazed Chicken (Gluten Free)
- Coconut Dinner Rolls
- Vegetable Rice Pilaf (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Pesto Orzo Salad (Vegetarian)
- Quinoa-Garden Salad with Tropical Vinaigrette (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- *Vegan / Vegetarian Entrée available upon request
- Cheesecake with Strawberry & Lilikoi Dressing
- *Vegan / Gluten Free dessert option available upon request
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
Big Island Dinner Cruise
Body Glove Cruise
- Where and When:
- Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
Check in at 3:30 pm at the Kailua-Kona pier.
Departure is at 4:00 pm. Return is at 7:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
Seating is first come first serve.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- 3 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms and is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.