» Big Island to Oahu Day Tour
Big Island to Oahu Day Tour - Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor & USS Missouri
The historic Big Island to Oahu Day Tour offered through Big Island Activities Discount brings you on an unforgettable journey including the sites of the signing of the Japanese surrender of World War II and the attack on Pearl Harbor. This Big Island to Oahu excursion takes you to board the Navy launch for a trek to the Arizona Memorial. Discover the USS Missouri, the vessel that served from WWII until Desert Storm with these Oahu One Day Tours.
Your Big Island One Day Tour in Oahu brings you on a drive through the historic sights of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, `Iolani Palace, State Library and Archives, Honolulu Hale, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, and the Mission Houses Museum. These Hawaii Activities also through the Courts of the Missing and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific.
Highlights of the Big Island to Oahu Day Tour include:
- Round-trip airfare from Kona to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- While driving through Honolulu’s historic district, view Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- Lunch at Battleship Missouri's open-air dining area provided by Mo's lunch vendor. Lunch options include Cheeseburger, Grilled Chicken Salad, Veggie Burger and more.
King Kamehameha Statue
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Kona Airport.
Check in at 5:00 am at the Kona Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Actual time will be confirmed once flights have been secured. Approximate flight times: KOA-HNL 6:15 am - 7:00 am / HNL-KOA 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $7 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
The boat launch that brings visitors to the Arizona Memorial may, at a moment's notice, can be canceled due to inclement weather. Guests will spend additional time at the Visitor Center if Arizona Memorial tickets are not available.
- Special Notes:
- Tour does not include Kona airport transfers.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday & Thursday (closed on Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Approx. 14 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air-conditioned tour bus