Big Island to Oahu Day Tour - Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor & USS Missouri
The historic Big Island to Oahu Day Tour offered through Big Island Activities Discount brings you on an unforgettable journey including the sites of the signing of the Japanese surrender of World War II and the attack on Pearl Harbor. This Big Island to Oahu excursion takes you to board the Navy launch for a trek to the Arizona Memorial. Discover the USS Missouri, the vessel that served from WWII until Desert Storm with these Oahu One Day Tours.
Your Big Island One Day Tour in Oahu brings you on a drive through the historic sights of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, `Iolani Palace, State Library and Archives, Honolulu Hale, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, and the Mission Houses Museum. These Hawaii Activities also through the Courts of the Missing and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific.
Highlights of the Big Island to Oahu Day Tour include:
- Battleship Missouri (includes guided tour and admission)
- Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor
- See State Library, Kawaiahao Church, Mission House Museum, Nu'uanu Pali Lookout, City Hall, statue of King Kamehameha, and 'Iolani Palace
- Drive through the Court of the Missing and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Waikiki Beach
- No-host lunch
(Shuttle operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the schedule
of the memorial and may be affected by weather, maintenance, or repair
schedules without notice.)
While you’re planning your Hawaii Activities with Big Island Activities Discount, be sure to ask about the Big Island to Oahu Day Tour.
There is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this Hawaii Island Hopping Tour due to stringent airline requirements. The no cancellation/ no refund policy includes name & date changes.
King Kamehameha Statue
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Kona Airport. A Polynesian Adventures Tours representative will greet you at the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Check in at 6:15 am at the Kona Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return is about 8:10 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not included in price of tour. There are food booths at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center where you can purchase lunch.
Tour does not include Kona airport transfers.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Saturdays, Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Approx. 14 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air-conditioned tour bus