Kailua Bay Charter Company Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Kailua Bay Charter Company Big Island Tours such as the Kailua Bay Glass Bottom Boat Tour are sure to create lasting memories for you and your traveling companions. The Big Island Glass Bottom Tour brings you on board the Marian, a 36-foot glass bottom boat that provides easy glass bottom viewing for all participants. You’ll love the comfortable seating and exciting information that Kailua Bay Charter Company’s crew will share with you regarding Hawaiian underwater life. These Big Island Activities also give you the chance to see gorgeous vistas of historic Kailua-Kona.
When you’re reserving your Hawaii Activities, Big Island Activities, and Big Island Tours through Big Island Activities Discount, be sure to ask about Kailua Bay Charter Company’s Big Island Glass Bottom Tours.
- Glass bottom boat cruise along the Kailua-Kona coastline
- See colorful tropical fish, turtles and coral reefs
- Fun and educational for the whole family
- Crew shares information about Hawaii’s marine life
- Beautiful views of historic Kailua-Kona
- Easy glass bottom viewing for all passengers
- Up to 24 passengers
- Cushioned benches with great views
- Every seat is a window seat
- Restroom on board
Kailua Bay Charter
Big Island Glass Bottom Boat
Big Island Boat Tour
- Where and When:
- Mondays & Fridays departs at 11:00 am
Wednesdays departs at 12:30 pm
Departs from Kailua Pier View Map
- This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. If a guest is able to walk up the 2 steps, across the ramp, and down the 7 steps into the vessel, then they would be able to attend. No wheelchairs on board.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday & Friday
- 1 hour
- Kailua Bay Charter Company
- Cruise is aboard a 36-foot glass bottom boat featuring comfortable cushioned seating.