Go on this spectacular circle island airplane tour to some of the most amazing sights on the Big Island! Take off from Kona International Airport to soar above the island on a reliable Cessna Grand Caravan EX airplane with guaranteed window seating for each passenger!
Fly over the powerful and active Kilauea Volcano, breathtaking cascading waterfalls, ancient Hawaiian settlements, lush green valleys and rain-forests, black and white sand beaches and over 260 miles of gorgeous coastline. Every flight is fully narrated by your pilot who will share his expert knowledge of Hawaii's geography, volcanoes, myths, legends and many other interesting facts. Don't miss this amazing way to see the Big Island!
- Circle island flight – see the entire Big Island of Hawaii during this grand air tour
- Ever changing landscapes, from black lava fields to lush tropical rainforests, deep valleys and mountains
- Fully-narrated tour, including passenger headsets
- Cessna Grand Caravan EX
- Aircraft was originally configured for 13 passengers, but Big Island Air has adopted a 9-passenger configuration to ensure
everyone has their own window for viewing as well as ample room
- Every seat is a window seat
- Aircraft is air-conditioned for your comfort
- BIG SEATS with lots of leg room
- High wing aircraft for excellent viewing
Big Island Air has the most experienced flight crew in the state of Hawaii. Their pilots are trained at the prestigious Flight Safety international School, in addition to their already impressive and extensive flight histories, which include commercial, military and airline transport pilot ratings. Big Island Air's Director of operations and the Chief Pilot alone have more than 22,000 hours of flight time between them.