Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Circle of Fire plus Waterfalls
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ Circle of Fire plus Waterfalls Big Island Helicopter Tour gives you a chance to discover the most geologically active environment on the planet, with importance placed on the most current regions of volcanic activity. With these Big Island Tours, you’ll be able to observe black sand beaches and lava flows. The Circle of Fire plus Waterfalls brings you to see waterfalls and tropical rainforests while you learn about the culture and history of the area.
When you’re reserving your Hawaii Tours, Big Island Activities, Big Island Tours, and Hawaii Activities through Big Island Activities Discount, be sure to ask about Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ Circle of Fire plus Waterfalls Big Island Helicopter Tour.
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 7:00 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 10:30 am & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: departing between 1:00 pm & 3:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Departs from Hilo Airport View Map
View Driving Directions
- For each passenger weighing 250+ pounds (113 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft and requires an additional surcharge equal to 1/2 ticket price.
The Federal Aviation Administration requires that each each passenger is weighed prior to departure. This weigh-in process is very discrete when you check in. Any significant variance in the weights provided and actual scale weight could result in flight delays or possible cancellation.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions. Volcanic activity varies hourly.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- 45-50 minutes
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- A-Star: The A-Star is the industry standard helicopter offering a great flight in a compact cabin, bench style seating, and over 50 square feet of viewing glass.
ECO-Star: The Eco-Star is significantly quieter than the standard A-Star touring helicopter and offers 23% more interior space and over 60 square feet of viewing glass for 180 degree unobstructed views. The Eco-Star also has individual seats for every passenger that afford the kind of shoulder room and personal space found in airline "First Class" seating. The ECO-Star is the first helicopter specifically designed for touring, utilizing the latest aircraft and avionics technologies.