Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kohala Coast Adventure
The Kohala Coast Adventure offered by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters and Big Island Activities Discount provides you with a great opportunity to tour this gorgeous coastline. Many believe that this area is the most beautiful on the Big Island of Hawaii, and Big Island Helicopter Tours are the perfect way to see it! The tall sea cliffs lead to the majestic valleys of the stunning Kohala Mountains and create gorgeous scenery for you to enjoy during these Big Island Tours. Gorgeous waterfalls pour far into the rainforest below, and you may even be able to check out ancient Hawaiian settlements during these Big Island Activities.
When you’re booking your Hawaii Tours, Big Island Tours, Big Island Activities, and Hawaii Activities through Big Island Activities Discount, be sure to ask about Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ Kohala Coast Adventure!
- Kohala Coast resort area
- Kohala Mountains
- Towering sea cliffs and waterfalls
- Pololu and Waipio valleys
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 7:00 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 10:30 am & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: departing between 1:00 pm & 3:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Departs from Waikoloa Heliport View Map
View Driving Directions
- For each passenger weighing 250+ pounds (113 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft and requires an additional surcharge equal to 1/2 ticket price.
The Federal Aviation Administration requires that each each passenger is weighed prior to departure. This weigh-in process is very discrete when you check in. Any significant variance in the weights provided and actual scale weight could result in flight delays or possible cancellation.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- 45-50 minutes
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- The Eco-Star is significantly quieter than the standard A-Star touring helicopter and offers 23% more interior space and over 60 square feet of viewing glass for 180 degree unobstructed views. The Eco-Star also has individual seats for every passenger that afford the kind of shoulder room and personal space found in airline "First Class" seating. The ECO-Star is the first helicopter specifically designed for touring, utilizing the latest aircraft and avionics technologies.