Big Island of Hawaii Grand Circle Island Land Tour
The Grand Circle Island Tour brings you to enjoy the excitement and wonders that the Big Island has to offer. This Big Island Land Tour will take you from the rim of the amazing Kilauea Caldera to lush tropical rainforests!
This Big Island Tour will lead you to the Kona Coastline to observe Kealakekua Bay as well as bringing you to visit a coffee plantation where you’ll be able to sample the delicious brew. These Big Island Activities go on to discover the extraordinary Volcanoes National Park as well as the out of the world Parker Ranch!
The Grand Circle Island Tour brings you on a picturesque full circle island tour across 260 miles. Observe Kealakekua Bay and the exquisite south coast. Allow these Hawaii Activities to bring you to Kilauea Iki crater, Volcanoes National Park, steam bluffs, Thurston Lava Tube, and fern tree jungle. This Big Island Land Tour will bring you to the displays at the Jagger Museum, stop at the Big Island Candies for a free tour in Hilo and enjoy Kona coffee and samples, past the numerous waterfalls of the Hamakua Coast, and the Parker Ranch in Waimea.
- Circumnavigate the Big Island of Hawaii on this 260-mile tour
- See Kealakekua Bay
- Kona coffee plantation
- Black-sand beaches
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Iki Crater, steam bluffs, fern tree jungle and Thurston Lava Tube (park admission included)
- Browse through the displays at the Jaggar Museum
- Waterfalls on the Hamakua Coast
- Stop at Big Island Candies for samples and Kona Coffee
- Drive through the Parker Ranch in Waimea
These Big Island Activities offered through Big Island Activities Discount include: narrated sightseeing tour, round-trip transportation, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park admission.
Gold Package: Upgrade your tour
with this Gold Package. Enjoy preferred seating and a delicious lunch
at the newly renovated Volcano House Restaurant. Choose from the
following four entrées from the exclusive lunch menu:
- Grilled Herb Chicken with Garlic Mash Potatoes, Sautéed Kale from Johnson Farms and Lemon Mac Nut Butter Sauce
- Coconut Crusted Fried Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice, Stir Fried Bok Choy and Ginger Mango Sauce
- Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry with Coconut Jasmine Rice and Fresh Pineapple (vegetarian and gluten free)
- Kuahiwi Ranch Burger, 1/3 lb. of Big Island Grass Fed Beef
Topped with Cheddar Cheese and Johnson Farms Lettuce and Tomato on a
Punaluu Bake Shop Sweet Roll, Served with French Fries
- Beverage Choices: Hot Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea, Soft Drinks
Video Highlights of the Grand Circle Island Tour
Watch this brief film to view highlights from the Grand Circle Island Tour.
When you’re reserving your Big Island Activities, Hawaii Activities, and Big Island Tours through Big Island Activities Discount, be sure to ask about Big Island Land Tours such as the Grand Circle Island Tour.
The Grand Circle Island Tour
- Where and When:
- Departs from:
Mauna Kea & Hapuna Prince area hotels: 6:00 am
Mauna Lani & Orchid: 6:15 am
Waikoloa area hotels: 6:30 am
Kailua-Kona area hotels: 7:00 am
Keauhou area hotels: 7:30 am
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- This tour departs from the Kona side of the Big Island.
Lunch is at the Volcano House Restaurant. If you do not choose the Gold Package upgrade which includes lunch, you have the option to order off the menu and pay directly to the Volcano House Restaurant.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday to Friday
- 12 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours