Big Island of Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour
Recent volcanic eruptions in 2018 have
drastically changed the landscape of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and
for the time being, the Visitor Center, steam vents and parts of Chain
of Craters Road are the only areas that have reopened.
This Grand Circle Island Tour brings you to enjoy the excitement and wonders that the Big Island has to offer. See all of the island's top attractions in one day!Tour Highlights:
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum
- Pu’uhonoa O Honaunau National Park
- Mauna Loa volcano (seen in the distance)
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: Kilauea Visitors
Center, Halema'uma'u Crater, Steam Vents and stop at Volcano
House for lunch (lunch not included in tour price)
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Visitor Center
- Drive through Hilo town
- Drive by King Kamehameha Statue & Shinmachi Tsunami Memorial
- Rainbow Falls
- Return to Kona via Saddle Road
When you’re reserving your Big Island Activities, Hawaii Activities, and Big Island Tours through Big Island Activities Discount, be sure to ask about Big Island Land Tours such as the Grand Circle Island Tour.
- Where and When:
- Tour time:
Approx. 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Pick-up is provided from main Kona hotels. The exact pick-up and return time depends on the location of your hotel and will be specified in your confirmation email.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 13 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours