Hawaii Forest & Trail - Hilo Chocolate & Waterfalls
This tour will also pick up at the pier for NCL cruise guests and guarantees on time return for NCL cruise guests.
Within just 3.5 hours, you’ll get to see several gorgeous waterfalls, travel along charming backroads and visit a few historic landmarks. You’ll also visit a local cacao farm, have lunch and cap it all off with a refreshing swim under a private 120-foot waterfall!
- Visit the top attractions in and around Hilo
- Visit various tropical waterfalls
- Visit a locally owned cacao farm
- Swim or kayak at a private waterfall
- Deli-style lunch served in a beautiful outdoor setting
- Beverages and light snacks
- Use of daypacks and raingear
Lunch Menu: Choice of Turkey, Ham, Tuna OR Garden Fresh Veggie Sandwich, Sweet Potato Chips and Dessert.
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Check in at the Hawaii Forest & Trail office, 224 Kamehameha Ave #101, Hilo, HI 96720 View Map
Shuttle available for guests at Hilo Airport, Pier (for cruise ship passengers) and Banyan Drive (where most of the Hilo hotels are located).
- Special Notes:
- Tour involves short walks up to 0.5 mile in length.
Wear closed-toed shoes and wear/bring long pants and a light jacket as it may be chilly, wet and foggy.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday
- Approx. 3.5 hours
- Hawaii Forest and Trail