The Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay offered through Big Island Activities Discount is truly a special activity to take part in. Like the Island Breeze Luau, the Haleo Luau is one of the most popular Big Island Luaus that are available. These Big Island Activities are suitable for all ages, so feel free to bring your entire family to the Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay. Many Big Island Luaus have fallen into a dull pattern, featuring similar dances and songs. The Haleo Luau breaks that pattern and shows you a unique and exciting way to enjoy Polynesian culture.
The Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay features historical and authentic Hawaiian dances, songs, language, songs and chats as well as sharing the real stories about local tradition, lore and mythology with your tour group. The Haleo Luau carries with it an ancient legacy and tradition dating to when Hawaii was ruled by Queens and Kings. The setting of this Big Island Luau served as a retreat for the “preferred,” and you may just be able to feel the vibrations of its ancient past. When you book the Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay and other Big Island Activities through Big Island Activities Discount, you’re sure to save!
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Royal procession representing King Kamehameha and his legacy
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu
Haleo Fire Knife Dance
Haleo Luau Performers
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:30 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- All you need to bring is your smile and get ready to have a great time. The Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay is a great time.
- New Enhanced Safety Measures The Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay wants to ensure that all our guests and performers feel safe. Therefore, each party will have their own table to enjoy dinner and the luau performance, as we no longer offer communal seating. Also, we will be offering family style and plated meal service for our Hawaiian inspired cuisine. Pre-show activities from our stage, include hula lessons and compelling stories of Hawaiian history. Face coverings are required throughout the hotel and luau grounds when not seated.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) is not provided a plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Haleo Island Breeze Productions
- Bring your camera and your smile!