The Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay offered through Big Island Activities Discount is truly a special activity to take part in. Like the Island Breeze Luau, the Haleo Luau is one of the most popular Big Island Luaus that are available. These Big Island Activities are suitable for all ages, so feel free to bring your entire family to the Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay. Many Big Island Luaus have fallen into a dull pattern, featuring similar dances and songs. The Haleo Luau breaks that pattern and shows you a unique and exciting way to enjoy Polynesian culture.
The Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay features historical and authentic Hawaiian dances, songs, language, songs and chats as well as sharing the real stories about local tradition, lore and mythology with your tour group. The Haleo Luau carries with it an ancient legacy and tradition dating to when Hawaii was ruled by Queens and Kings. The setting of this Big Island Luau served as a retreat for the “preferred,” and you may just be able to feel the vibrations of its ancient past. When you book the Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay and other Big Island Activities through Big Island Activities Discount, you’re sure to save!
Hanohano Seating Upgrade: This
upgrade includes expedited check-in, preferred seating at the front of
the stage and first in the buffet line. This upgrade is paid at the
door when you arrive, but must be chosen with your order. Once
selected, the Hanohano upgrade can't be canceled at check-in.
Preferred Seating Upgrade: This
upgrade includes expedited seating, preferred seating at the front of
the stage and first in the buffet line. This upgrade is paid at the door
when you arrive, but must be chosen with your order. You will not be
able to cancel the Preferred portion at check-in.
- Luau buffet features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Royal procession representing King Kamehameha and his legacy
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Salads and Appetizers:
- Fresh Fruit Display*
- Taro Rolls and Mango Butter
- Waimea Field Greens (Choice of Papaya Seed or Sesame, Ginger and Orange Vinaigrette)*
- Hawaiian Purple Potato Salad*
- Poi and Lomi Lomi Salmon*
- Island-Style Fern Shoot Salad
- Keauhou Macaroni Salad
- Hawaiian Ahi Poke with Onions and Red Ogo
- Lemongrass-Scented Rice*
- Island Style Kalua Pork
- Lemon Verbena Salted Island Fish*
- Pineapple-Soy Glazed Beef
- Papaya Brulee*
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Kona Coffee Chocolate Cake
- Lemongrass-Scented Rice*
- Sweet Molokai Potato
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Desserts (as listed above)
Royal Kona Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Selection of Hot Teas
* Gluten Free
Haleo Fire Knife Dance
Haleo Luau Performers
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:15 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
New Year's Eve - Check in at 6:00 pm. Luau ends approximately 9:00 pm.
- All you need to bring is your smile and get ready to have a great time. The Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay is a great time.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays and Fridays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Haleo Island Breeze Productions
- Bring your camera and your smile!