Big Island of Hawaii Manta Ray Night Dive and Snorkel
When you’re planning your Hawaii vacation, you can always rely on Big Island Activities Discount to offer you the most exciting Big Island Tours and Hawaii activities such as Manta Ray Night Diving. Big Island Manta Ray Night Snorkeling tours can be experienced at three different locations. This Manta Ray Night Dive Hawaii activity is intended for experienced divers. You’ll love checking out the manta rays in their natural habitat while being considerate and respecting the majestic creatures’ environment. When you book your Manta Ray Night Snorkel tour through Big Island Activities Discount, you’re ensuring that you save a bundle.
For the finest Manta Ray Night Diving, be sure to reserve your spot on the Big Island Manta Ray Night Snorkeling tour through Big Island Activities Discount. You will never forget diving in and snorkeling among manta rays as they peacefully feed all around you. When you book your Hawaii Activities and Big Island Tours such as the Manta Ray Night Dive Hawaii through Big Island Activities Discount, you are ensuring that all of your needs are provided for.
The Manta Ray Night Diving Big Island Tour offered by Sea Paradise has been rated as one of the top 10 snorkeling dives in the whole world! Participants will gather together with an abundance of lights used to attract plankton, which then attracts the manta rays for feeding. This Manta Ray Night Snorkel activity is truly majestic.
Prior snorkeling experience is recommended for this Big Island Manta Ray Night Snorkeling activity. The Manta Ray Night Dive Hawaii is a fantastic way to get up close and personal with these magnificent beasts.
The Manta Ray Night Snorkel lasts for approximately 3 ½ hours.
These Hawaii Activities are often the best part of many visitors’ Hawaii vacations, and the Manta Ray Night Diving tours are sure to be talked about for many years after! Snorkeling with these beautiful creatures often makes Big Island Manta Ray Night Snorkeling one of the best Hawaii Activities that you will participate in.
When you’re booking your Hawaii Activities and Big Island Tours through Big Island Activities, be sure to ask about the Manta Ray Night Dive in Hawaii for the most ideal Hawaiian vacation!
- Short boat ride to snorkel/dive site
- Snorkel or scuba dive with manta rays after sunset
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Top quality snorkel gear, wetsuit shorties and flotation devices
- Snacks, soft drinks, ice water and hot cocoa
Top quality scuba dive gear (BCD, regulator, full wetsuit) is available for rent.
- Where and When:
- Seasonal approx. check-in times (exact check-in time will be emailed to you for your trip):
January & December: 4:30 pm
February & November: 4:45 pm
March & October: 5:00 pm
April & September: 5:15 pm
May & August: 5:30 pm
June & July: 5:45 pm
Check in is at Honokohau Harbor
From Queen Kaahumanu Highway (Hwy 19), turn onto Kealakehe Pkwy into the entrance of Honokohau Harbor. Take the first right and follow the road around. After passing Gentry's Sea Store Deli / Gas Station, turn left. Park on the right side of the boat ramp near the pavilion / bathrooms. Check in at the boat. The Manta is in Slip C-1.
- Seasonal Approx. Check-in Times. (Exact check in time will be emailed to you for your trip.):
January & December: 4:30pm
February & November: 4:45pm
March & October: 5:00pm
April & September: 5:15pm
May & August: 5:30pm
June & July: 5:45pm.
- Divers must be open water certified.
Children age 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Snorkeling experience is not necessary, however, all guests must be able to swim 50 yards unassisted.
Weight restriction is 280 pounds due to safety reasons for Snorkeling and Diving.
- Special Notes:
- The exact location for this Big Island Tour will be emailed to all participants. We are located approximately 15 minutes from the Sheraton.
- Operation Days:
- 3.5 hours
- Manta Ray Dives of Hawaii
- The Manta is a spacious 40-foot vessel featuring an oversized swim platform, an extra large ladder for easy ocean entry and exit and a hot water shower to rinse off after snorkeling. The Manta is U.S. Coast Guard inspected and has room to carry 32 passengers.