Sea Paradise - Big Island Deluxe Morning Snorkeling Sail
On the Sea Paradise Big Island Snorkel Tour offered through Big Island Activities Discount, you’ll enjoy sailing down the picturesque Kona coast towards Kealakekua Bay. Your tour group will enjoy guided Big Island Snorkeling and an informative historical tour during this Kona tour. The Captain Cook Monument Hawaii Snorkeling adventure includes breakfast and lunch. When you book your Kona tours through Big Island Activities Discount, you’re sure to save!
The Cook’s Point/Kealakekua Bay area is ideal for this Big Island Snorkel Tour. Sea Paradise’s experienced and warm staff assists you with entering and exiting the water as well as providing site briefings, snorkeling tips, and fish identification to ensure that your Big Island Snorkeling experience is as exciting as possible!
The Captain Cook Monument Kona tour includes instructions and all snorkel equipment.
- Pastries and Muffins
- Fresh Fruit (Pineapple and Orange)
- Meats - Turkey, Ham and Tuna Fish
- Cheeses - Swiss, Cheddar, Colby and Monterey
- Salad Spring Mix
- Platter of Breads - White Bread, Wheat Bread, Tortilla Wrap
- Romaine Lettuce
- Green Tea
- Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
- Adult beverages will be available for purchase on board. Beer, wine, tropical cocktails and mixed drinks ranging from $8-$14 (bar rates subject to change without notice)
About the Vessel “Hoku Nui”:
- 50 Ft new luxury sailing catamaran
- Open floor plan with 360 degree view
- Shaded area under cabin top
- Wide steps and handrail for water entry
- Sundeck with trampoline seating
- Fresh Water Shower
- Large marine toilets
- Purified drinking water
- Spacious galley
Big Island Snorkeling
Big Island Dolphins
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Check in at 8:15 am at Keauhou Bay Harbor, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- The use of full-face snorkel masks is not allowed on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Includes beverages, continental breakfast, and deli style lunch. Be sure to bring a camera, a hat, swimwear, a cover-up, sunscreen, a towel, and sunscreen.
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Sea Paradise
- The Hoku Nui is a brand new 50-foot luxury catamaran. Hoku Nui's spacious design allows guests a 360-degree view of the stunning Kona coastline. Shade is provided by the bimini top over the main cabin. The vessel features wide steps and a handrail for easy water entry. A freshwater shower and large marine toilets are available on board.