Big Island Watersports Snuba Afternoon Boat Dive
The Big Island Snuba afternoon dive offered through Big Island Activities Discount gives you and your traveling companions the chance to enjoy the serenity and beauty of Hawaii’s underwater utopia without scuba diving! Big Island Snuba was developed for adventure seekers who want to experience the awe-inspiring wonders of breathing underwater. It’s a patented and unique shallow water dive system that combines the best of scuba diving and snorkeling. Big Island Snuba is easier to learn than scuba diving, and participants do not have to be certified. During this Big Island Tour, you will be presented with a short but in depth orientation of what you should expect during your snuba experience. Don’t be nervous—your guide will accompany you during the entire Big Island Watersports experience. During these Big Island Activities, you can go to a maximum depth of 25 feet.
You can choose between 1 dive and 2 dives for these Hawaii Activities.
- 1 Dive: You’ll enjoy Big Island Snuba diving at the first location and terrific snorkeling at the second location.
- 2 Dives: You’ll enjoy Big Island Snuba diving at both locations.
The dive locations will be decided upon the day of your Big Island Watersports adventure, depending upon visibility and other conditions. Those who would prefer not to dive can book the Non-Participating Ride Along.
When you’re booking your Big Island Activities, Hawaii Activities, and Big Island Tours through Big Island Activities Discount, be sure to ask about Big Island Watersports such as Big Island Snuba.
- Where and When:
- Honokohau Harbor Kona, Big Island of Hawaii;
12:00 pm check-in.
Departs at 12:30 pm and returns at 3:30 pm.
- Participants must be in good physical condition and at least 8 years old.
- *** 72 Hour Cancellation Policy ***
- Special Notes:
- Bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Participants with medical conditions such as asthma, heart conditions, etc. must obtain a doctor's note prior to scheduled dive.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Big Island Snuba